Rules and Regulations governing Teachers Training Competitions (TTC) at Teachers Integro
(To understand the scope approach, frequency, assessment and results please visit our website www.teachersIntegro.com)
- TTC is a member only feature. Teachers with Goldplus membership can apply from their dashboard.
- Teacher Training Competition will be announced on the first of every month and entries will be closed by 10th of every month. Only 100 applications will be accepted and the entries will be closed soon after.
- Responses are to be submitted to [email protected] mentioning your member ID and TTC number in the subject line.
- Responses should be in the standard format as prescribed in the template posted on our website (TTC Response Sheet)
- Responses should be submitted in PDF format.
- The answer sheets will be evaluated by industry experts as appointed by 4fk Integro.
- Results will be published on our website, Teachers Newsline monthly newsletter and on other social media platforms of INTEGRO.
- Three winners will receive cash award of Rs.20,000 each; intimation will be sent on mail to the winners and through SMS to the registered mobile number. The price money is subject to change at the sole discretion of the management.
- Payments will be paid through cheque and will be sent to the principals of the institution where the candidate works.
- Decisions by the expert jury are final.
- The winning articles will become open sources documents available on our website for anyone to view and read. 4KF INTEGRO PVT. LTD will jointly own the copyright to such articles.
- All teachers, principals, academic coordinators can participate in the Teachers Training Competitions.
For any queries please write to [email protected]